Butt acne can be caused by several factors, such as wearing too-tight pants. Swimming in an unclean pool Or using some products that irritate and clog pores, for example, can sometimes cause dark spots from acne. But such problems can be easily dealt with by using ingredients found at home. Or may consult a doctor for other additional treatments as the case may be. For aches, you just need to use cleaning foam https://facelabs.co.th/ so clean your skin every night before sleep.
Causes of acne on the buttocks
Bacteria cause most butt acne. Staphylococcus often lives under the skin and enters the body through various wounds until it causes infection. It may be caused by folliculitis from various causes such as fungi, ingrown hairs, certain medications, skin care products containing oils, etc.
In addition, anal acne can be caused by other risk factors, including:
- Wearing pants or panties that are dirty, sweaty, or too tight.
- Allergy to substances in laundry products or fabric softener.
- Use unclean public baths or swimming pools, including non-chlorinated pools, to kill germs.
- Are they suffering from illnesses such as diabetes or HIV, for example, may result in the body’s efficiency in fighting the disease being lower than normal.
How to deal with acne problems on the buttocks
Butt acne problems can cause itching and irritation. It may go away on its own within 2 weeks, but if you feel unwell or if the symptoms persist for a long time, you can take the following steps to relieve the symptoms.
- Wash your skin thoroughly. Bathing and washing the skin around your buttocks is an important way to prevent infection. You may choose to use antibacterial soap. Cleaning the area may help remove dirt and bacteria from sweating.
- Take a shower immediately after exercise or use a public bath such as a swimming pool or spa to prevent sweat or dirt that comes with water from clogging pores and causing inflammation. which can cause acne and dark circles
- Apply Tea Tree Oil. You may use a lotion, cream, or cleanser containing tea tree oil. Research has shown that this essential oil may have antibacterial and anti-acne properties.
- Blot the skin with salt water. Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with about 2 glasses of clean water, then moisten a clean towel with a clean towel and blot the acne area. This is because saline may help treat mild infections.
- Use zinc ointment. Opting for a cream containing zinc or zinc may help relieve some acne symptoms.
- Sit over a towel moistened with warm water and put it on the seat. This may help open up larger pores, drain pus, and remove bacteria.
- Exfoliate the skin, use a loofah to scrub the skin, or use a soft exfoliating product. To get rid of dead skin cells and prevent clogged pores or infection.
- Change laundry products Shop for allergen-free products because some people with sensitive skin may be sensitive to various chemicals in laundry products such as detergents, fabric softeners, etc. If allergic reactions, itching, irritation, or inflammation can cause acne on the bottom.
- Do not wear pants that are too tight or too tight. Should choose pants that are loose enough. It’s breathable, doesn’t trap sweat, and is cotton. especially the panties
However, if taking care of the acne problem on the buttocks with various methods that do not work or if the symptoms are intensifying, You should consult your doctor for further appropriate treatment. and if the problem of folliculitis is so severe that it becomes a shower abscess Should seek immediate medical attention. And do not puncture the spot by yourself is strictly prohibited.
Read also : How Can a Management Consulting Firm Help Your Business to Grow?