Are you someone who wants to obtain a Singapore crypto exchange license? You have come to the right place. In this piece of information, we have explained everything you need to know about the cryptocurrency license and how you can acquire one. So without any further delay, let us get started.
Read also about matching engine
There is no denying that blockchain technology is eventually winning day by day over companies and governments all over the world. The statement stands true for both Western countries and Asian regions. According to the professionals, Asia is considered as an imperative area when it comes to cryptocurrency projects. On the other hand, Singapore comes under countries that are leaving no stone unturned to regulate cryptocurrency projects, also taking into consideration the risks related to it. Henceforth, registering a cryptocurrency in Singapore should not be a hassle if all the requirements are fulfilled.
Read also about videovor
Working with Singapore’s Cryptocurrency
Even though cryptocurrency is legal in Singapore, one needs to have the right license to start working. If you are new to the license, you might be wondering how to get a license. Well, don’t worry as we have got your back. All you have to do is follow some steps and acquire the license. The steps are below:
- The one who wants to get a license has to offer all the crucial documents for preliminary review assessment.
- If all the documents are right and the officers confirm them, the experts proceed with the incorporation of the company.
- The experts further proceed with bank account opening formalities.
- Some assistance with relevant policies, manuals, and business plans is provided.
- A license application is lodged.
- If there are any comments received regarding the application, the experts will either reply or move forward with the application to make the final decision.
Documents needed for the license
- Everything from the corporate documents and other essential forms should be filled in the right manner.
- A photocopy of the passport is needed.
- A photocopy of the 2nd ID is required.
- Residence proof is needed. If the proof is not in English language but another, get it changed to English.
- A photocopy of a criminal record if any.
- A photocopy from the bank saying that the one who wants to get the license has a working private account.
- Diploma of education
- A cv that is well prepared and mentions all the required deets.
- Notarized and signed application forms.
- Additional documents that are asked by the local bank or regulatory authority
Fulfill all the requirements in order to obtain the Singapore cryptocurrency license. If you have any doubt or are not able to understand something, always make use of the internet. You can find all the information here.
Applying for a cryptocurrency license for Singapore is not an easy procedure. Therefore, in order to get everything right, make sure that you fill in the application form right. The same goes for a Malta Cryptocurrency Exchange License. Cross-check the application form before submitting it. It is always recommended to check it so that if there is any error, it can be fixed before the final submission of the cryptocurrency license application.
Read also about 10 mistakes to avoid when selling real estate