Crunchyroll is the best place to stream anime and manga in the United States. In addition, it offers 900+ anime shows and 60+ manga titles. However, you may not find some programs worldwide due to licensing restrictions. As per the 2017 survey, Crunchyroll has crossed 1 million subscribers due to its impressive offerings. Crunchyroll shows are available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox, Android and more. Also, to stream Crunchyroll shows, you need to enable it on your device first. Here’s a guide to learn how to activate Crunchyroll via crunchyroll.com/activate.
What is Crunchyroll.com/activate
Crunchyroll is best known for distributing, publishing and licensing the streaming of Anime, Manga and Dorama in the United States. In addition, the distribution channel and partnership program for Crunchyroll provides the content to more than 35 million online community members worldwide.
AT&T, a subsidiary of Otter Media, a subsidiary of WarnerMedia, offers more than 900 anime shows, more than 50 manga titles, and over 200 Asian dramas to Crunchyroll users; However, some programs are not available worldwide due to license restrictions.
But to view your Crunchyroll favourites on a smart device, first, activate Crunchyroll on your smart device via www.crunchyroll.com/active. To know how to activate Crunchyroll on your device, read the below information carefully.
How to Activate Crunchyroll.com/activate on Roku?
You can also access your favourite shows on Crunchyroll using Roku Media Player. If you’re using a Roku player, you can follow the instructions below to access the Crunchyroll channel.
- Start by turning on your Roku device and connecting it to your TV. Once you’ve connected your Roku player to the TV, you’ll navigate the Roku Channel Store.
- You’ll need to go to the Search section of the Roku Channel Store. Here, enter the keyword “Crunchyroll” in the search field and click on the search option in the search section.
- From the search result, select the Crunchyroll channel to go to the next screen, where you’ll get the option to add the channel to your Roku channel list.
- Then on the next screen, select the “+ Add Channel” button and follow the on-screen instructions to add the channel to your Roku device.
- Once the channel is added to your device, launch it. A Crunchyroll login screen will open if you launch it on your device.
- Using your Crunchyroll login information, you will need to log in to your Crunchyroll account. After logging in to your account, you will be able to watch the content available on the channel.
- Now, open Crunchyroll.
- Note down the Crunchyroll activation code displayed on the screen.
- Then using another computer or phone, go to Crunchyroll.com/active.
- Enter the code you entered. The account is active on Roku TV.
- Finally, log in to start streaming.
How to Activate Crunchyroll.com/activate on Apple TV?
Follow these steps to activate Crunchyroll on Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV (make sure your Apple TV is connected to the Internet).
- Go to the Home screen to select the App Store icon.
- Now click on the Search tab and enter “Crunchyroll”.
- Select the Crunchyroll app from the given search results.
- Visit the Crunchyroll app page. Also, click on the Install button.
- After installation, launch the Crunchyroll app.
- Now fill in your account information and log in.
- After a while, an activation code will be displayed on your screen. Write it down.
- Now go to www.crunchyroll.com/activate from any other device like mobile and computer.
- You will be asked for an activation code. Simply enter the given activation code in the relevant field. If you have not registered your account before, you must first register your account.
- Now click on the Activate button.
- That’s all. You are now ready to stream Crunchyroll on Apple TV.
Read also blog about wpc2025
How to Activate Crunchyroll.com/activate on Fire TV?
Follow these steps to activate Crunchyroll on Fire TV.
- First of all, turn on your Firestick, and you will need the internet connection.
- Find the Crunchyroll app in the Channels section.
- Select the Crunchyroll app from the search box.
- Now click on Get Option.
- Wait for the installation process to complete, then start the channel.
- Find the login option and enter account credentials.
- After a while, an activation code will be prompted on your screen. Write it down somewhere.
- Now go to www.crunchyroll.com/activate from any other device like mobile or computer.
- After visiting this official site, you will be asked to enter the activation code. You will need to enter your activation code in the relevant field (if you have not registered your account before, you will need to register your account first).
- Once you have entered the activation code in the relevant field, click on the activation option.
- After a while, you can easily stream Crunchyroll on Amazon Fire TV.
How to Activate Crunchyroll.com/activate on Xbox?
Follow these steps to activate Crunchyroll on your Xbox.
- Turn on your Xbox device.
- Your Xbox device must be connected to the Internet.
- Go to Xbox Channel Settings and find the Crunchyroll app.
- Select the Crunchyroll app and click on the Install button.
- After installing Crunchyroll app on your Xbox, launch the app and click on the login option to open your account.
- After a while, an activation code will be prompted on your Xbox screen. Just make a note of it.
- Now go to another device, such as a mobile or computer. Go to www.crunchyroll.com/active from any browser.
- You will be asked to enter an activation code and the activation code provided in the relevant field.
- After a while, the Crunchyroll app will automatically activate, and you’re ready to stream to your Xbox.
We hope you can enjoy your Crunchyroll membership now. If you get the error message that the Crunchyroll activation code is not working, please refresh the page to get the new activation code. Then follow the same steps and go to the Crunchyroll activation page.